So easy to make, you’ll never go store-bought again !!! he best part about these rolls is that they only take 30 minutes from start to finish, plus there is no rising time !!!
– Warm water: 1 cup + 2 tablespoons
– Oil: ⅓ cup
– Active dry yeast: 2 tablespoons
– Sugar: ¼ cup
– Salt: ½ teaspoon
– Egg: 1
– Flour : 3½ cups (either bread flour or all-purpose will work)
1. Set the temperature of your oven to 400 degrees and then combine together the warm water, oil, yeast, and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer; let rest for 15 minutes.
2. Using a dough hook, mix together 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture. You’ll want to add the remaining 1½ cups flour ½ cup at a
4. Make sure to shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9×13 pan. And please let dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. To finish, bake until tops is just golden brown, about 10 minutes.