Everyone wants healthy hair. You can walk into a store and walk down an aisle with so many products promising to give you healthy, shiny hair that your head will spin. The challenge is to figure out what really works.
If you know what ingredients make your hair grow healthy and healthy, you won’t have to spend money on overpriced products. You can do your own hair treatments at home.
- Avocado oil. Avocado is rich in vitamin E also good for your hair. Share an Avocado Hair Mask recipe entirely from 1 ripe avocado, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Combine them in a bowl and whisk them until well combined and smooth. Apply it to damp hair, right down to the ends, and cover it with a shower cap. Utilize a hair dryer to heat your hair about 16 min , & rinse off mask and washing your hair.
- Coconut oil. You combine 1 cup of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, 1 tablespoon of macadamia oil, and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil together. Apply the oil to damp hair and let sit for 10 minutes before washing your hair as usual.
- Olive oil. Olive oil can help relieve a dried scalp & encourage your hair to grow thicker. Fabhow combines 1 banana, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey together. Whipping it until smooth & applicated it to your hair. Let on for 16 to 21 min before washing your hair.
4 eggs. Eggs are believed to help strengthen your hair, allowing it to grow thick and strong. Medical News Today combines 1 to 2 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of water. Apply it to your hair and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse and wash your hair.
- Rinsing with orange juice. Medical News Today says that the acid in orange juice removes the buildup on your hair that can keep it from growing. To make an orange puree, hair buddha combines 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of honey. Massage it into your scalp and hair after shampooing. Allow it sit for 6 to 11 min before rinse it off. You can applicated hair conditioner if you desire .
- Boar hair. Other hair growing tip from Cosmopolitan is to utilize a boar bristle hair brush. Brushing your hair gently to avoid breaking the strands. Wild boar hair will help redistribute the natural oil from your hair, keeping your hair healthy and strong.
Know inside scoop means you can applique effective treatments about your hair’s specifical needs.