This Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe is made with a fresh banana cheesecake topped with banana bavarian cream! It’s smooth, creamy & full of the most amazing banana flavor! Here is a lovely company dessert that can be made a day or two in advance. This banana cream cheesecake is the perfect finale to any meal.
Banana Cream Cheesecake is a delicious hybrid of Banana Cream Pie and cheesecake, making this dessert a rich, creamy, pile of cheesecake-y banana deliciousness. It’s the perfect finale to any meal!
Have you been to the Cheesecake Factory and tried their amazing banana cheesecake? Well, now you can make it at home because this tastes just like it, like really! This fresh banana cream cheesecake is to die for. It has a few steps but in the end they are all worth it. The crust is made from Nilla wafer cookies making it slightly more delicious than a graham cracker crust! Then, you have the banana cheesecake layer made with pureed fresh bananas. It gets topped with bavarian cream and then fresh whipped cream and banana slices. Why not guild the lily with some caramel sauce, too? Go for it!
- 20 nilla wafers
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup mashed bananas (about 2)
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wafers in a blender or in a food process. Blend until finely crushed.
- Add melted butter and blend well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10″ pan and place in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and cornstarch. beat until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place pan on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200°F continue baking 75 minutes
- Cool completely on wire rack before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, 6 hours or overnight.
- Allow cheesecake to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving