A perfect recipe for a banana lemon loaf with a lemon icing. Nice loved with a cup in the afternoon. It’s dangerously delicious!
– 3 very ripe large bananas, mashed.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour.
– 2/3 cup white sugar.
– 1/2 cup canola oil.
– 1/2 cup milk.
– 2 tbsp lemon juice.
– 2 tsp baking powder.
– 1/2 tsp salt.
– 2 large eggs.
– STEP I- Preheat oven to 350 F. spray a plate to the loaf with nonstick cooking spray.
– STEP-II- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
– STEP III- Beat the banana, sugar, and eggs together in the bowl of your electric mixer until smooth.
– STEP IV- Add the canola oil, lemon juice, and milk and beat until smooth.
– STEP V- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack for 10 more minutes.
– STEP VI- For the frosting, you’ll need: 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1 another tablespoon of butter.
Whisk powdered sugar, lemon juice, and butter to create the glaze, until it became very thick and clear.
– STEP VII- Pour this frosting lemon juice over the top of the chilled cake.
THANKS FOR SHARING!!