This recipe deserves at least five stars, it is so amazing. Get it prepared last night for dinner.e The sweet-sour sauce was a pleasure, the flavors and textures well matched. You need to try It for dinner, it’s really worth it!!!
– 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
– 1 sliced green bell pepper.
– 4 sliced mushrooms.
– 1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half.
– 1/2 cup cashews.
– 3 tablespoons peanut oil.
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
– 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch.
– 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
– 6 tablespoons soy sauce.
– 3 tablespoons white wine.
– 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
– 1 tablespoons cornstarch.
– 1 tablespoon olive oil.
– 1/2 tablespoon vinegar.
STEP 1: In a big bowl, mix chicken with cornstarch and soy sauce, blend well, and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
STEP 2: Wash, cut, and cook all ingredients in advance, including the sauce mixture.
STEP 3: In a deep frying pan or wok over medium heat, heat oil, and add chicken breasts then stir-fry until cooked, 2 to 3 minutes.
STEP 4: Remove the chicken from the pan and put it aside on a plate.
STEP 5: To the pan, add sliced green pepper and mushrooms and simmer-fry for 2 minutes.
STEP 6: Add the pea pods and seeds, mix for 2 more minutes then add the ginger and cayenne pepper.
STEP 7:pReturn the chicken to the vegetable plate, pour the sauce, and whisk.
STEP 8: Cover the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat. Serve over cooked rice.