An absolute hit! When soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs and garlic come together, give you such amazing flavor and the perfectly cooked juicy steak!
– 1/3 cup Soy sauce
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
– 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 3 tablespoons dried basil
– 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
– 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
– 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
2. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend for 30 seconds on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
3. Now, pour marinade over desired type of meat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours then cook meat as desired.