Cinnamon buns have been a regular and relaxing presence at every point of my life. and the Last chapter is about these Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls.
These pinwheels of delicious breakfast heaven, buttery, flakey biscuit dough wrapped around a gooey cinnamon sugar filling and you can fill them with buttermilk glaze, can brighten even the grayest of days.
– ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
• 2 small refrigerated tubes of buttermilk biscuits.
• 1/2 C.Of pancake syrup.
• 1/3 C.Of packed light brown sugar.
• 3 Tbsp.Of melted butter.
• 1/2 tsp.Of cinnamon powder.
– OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
• 1/4 C.Of chopped pecans.
• 1/4 C.Of chopped almonds.
• Step 1 – Using non-stick spray to spray a fluted pan. In a small tub, mix the melted butter and syrup and put it aside.
• Step 2 – Combine the brown sugar, cloves, and nuts in another dish if desired. Place about half the mixture of the syrup at the bottom of the tub.
• Step 3 – Then brush on top of half the brown sugar mixture. On the bottom of the tray, lay the biscuits, overlapping edges, close together to create a ring.
• Step 4 – Top with the leftover combination of syrup and sugar.
• Step 5 – Bake for about 25 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
• Step 6 – In the pan, cool for 1 minute, then invert onto a serving dish and enjoy!
• If 1 doesn’t seem to be enough, you should use 1 tube and half of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits and bake it for around 30 minutes.
In this cold weather, I think we’re all entitled to a moment of warm, and some carbs, Yeah. I’m going to take mine in the form of Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls, you can try them too, this recipe is incredibly simple and you can prepare it with your children!!