just Devoured!!! This is very easy to make and ready in no time!! I made it for my son’s birthday, and it was really yummy, the only thing I would suggest is to make sure EVERYTHING is cool.
WHAT YOU NEED :
#For the Cake :
– 1 yellow cake mix (and ingredients listed on the package)
#For the Filling :
– 1 cup cold milk
– 1 (3.4 ounce) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
– 1 to ½ cups Cool Whip
#For the Chocolate Glaze :
– 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 4 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven and prepare cake mix according to package directions.
2. Using cooking spray, spray two 9-inch round pans then lightly flour.
3. Now please bake cake, as package directions says, until golden brown and center passes the toothpick test. Then immediately let cakes cool and invert on a wire rack to cool further.
# For the Filling:
1. Beat 1 cup of milk and pudding mix with a whisk or mixer for 2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped cream. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Place one cake on serving plate, spread pudding mixture on top, then top off with second cake.
For the glaze:
1. Microwave chocolate and butter on high for one minute in a small microwave safe bowl. Stir until chocolate is melted. Once done, add powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons milk; mix well until smooth.
2. Spread over the top of the cake immediately letting drip down the sides. Finally, be sure to refrigerate at least one hour before serving.