1) Line a tin with parchment paper – I use a 9×9″ square tin as it makes a nice depth of fudge, but 8×8″ will also work!
2) Put the chopped chocolate into a heavy based pan, along with all of the Caramel – melt on a low heat, stiring often so that the chocolate doesn’t catch on the bottom and burn and so that the ingredients mix together well.
(Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a large heat proof bowl, once melted beat in the Caramel and continue to step 3!)
3) Once melted, tip in the sifted icing sugar and combine well, it make take a bit of beating.
4) Pour in 3/4 of the Rolos and quickly stir through pour into the tin and smooth over the mixture. Put on the rest of the Rolos where there are any gaps, and press into the top of the fudge. Set the fudge in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours to set, or overnight!
5) Once set – remove from the tin and cut into the squares (I cut 1″ squares).