OMG, these Cheesesteak egg rolls have all the flavors of the classic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in a crispy shell and also happen to be a simple way to make a huge flavor and taste to share with all your friends and family.
I USE FOR THE RECIPE :
» Sirloin: 2 Lbs
» Egg rolls: 12
» Provolone cheese: 12 slices
» Olive oil: 1 large spoon
» Yellow onion: 1 large (thinly sliced)
» Bell peppers: 2 MEDIUM, slice them thinly
» Vegetable oil: 2/3 Cup, plus 2 large spoons.
» Kosher salt
» Freshly ground black pepper
» Oregano: 1 small sp
» I use Ketchup sauce and Mayonnaise
METHOD OF WORK :
1. In a skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil, then add the sliced onions and peppers. Immediately season them with salt and pepper, cooking for 10 minutes, or until soft.
2. You need to put the cooked vegetables on one side of the pan and then apply 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil on the other side.
3. At this time, the meat slices should be cooked in the oil mixture, seasoned with dried oregano, kosher salt, and black pepper, and fried for few minutes.
4. Next, stir until cooked through, about 5 mins. For this part, mix until mixed and then extract from the heat, whisking; set aside.
5. Okay now, apply a slice of cheese and a spoonful of steak mixture using use a smooth, diamond-shaped base. Make sure to bend half of the roll until finished; firmly fold it from the ends.
6. Softly roll it with a few drops of water and secure it. And please repeat the procedure with the remaining meat and vegetables.
7. make sure to heat the remaining oil over medium heat in a wide frying pan until bubbles begin to appear in it (always remember that your skillet should be 1 inch high).
8. Once done, you can add egg rolls and fry them until golden, about 60 seconds per hand. Finally, [ermit them cooled until serving & ENJOY IT!!!!