We enjoy cooking fast food on weekdays, and tagines are a great way to prep meals so today I’m going to show you how to prepare one !!
The Simple Chicken Tagine is a smooth and delicious dish made with a variety of vegetables and soft chicken in a spiced sauce ready in 90 minutes!
Each small group should offer the cook a simple chicken casserole recipe, and this set will satisfy the whole family. Serve with cooked brown rice or mashed or boiled potatoes.
This chicken casserole is the perfect weekend meal. You can prepare them in advance and freeze them, or you can bundle them together the night before.
I always like to make a double batch and freeze it on serving dishes so I can bake it on the spot when I need it. This is the perfect meal for a food party or any time you have a company.
* These are all the ingredients I used in this recipe:
° I used 3 small chickens and cut them into four parts.
° 2 medium yellow onions.
° a cup of okra.
° 2 small eggplants.
° 2½ cup of chopped green beans.
° Medium sized zucchini.
° 2 large tomatoes, chopped.
° 4 green chilies.
° 2 cups of water.
° 3 teaspoons of ghee.
° 4 tablespoons of soft butter.
° Salt, to taste.
* How to prepare chicken casserole recipe:
- Step 1 – Clean the beans first, remove the side strings and cones. Also, please cut it into large pieces.
- Step 2 – Cutting 2 eggplants to cubes by peel also cut them. Making sure to remove the tops of the okra without exposing the seeds. After that, we cut the zucchini and put it in the water with the okra.
- Step 3 – Then, on a high heat, fry the kernel portions in butter and margarine. Fry the eggplant and chicken pieces separately until they turn brown after a short time.
- Fourth step – Spread the beans in the clay casserole first, then the rest of the vegetables, followed by the chicken cubes.
- Step 5 – Sprinkle the salt, remaining shortening, and butter from frying over the surface of the plate.
- Step 6 – Finally, cover the plate with tin foil and bake for an hour and a half at 350 degrees F.
For more recipes like these see the related posts I added below !!