Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe – Chicken breast stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese baked in the oven. Tender, tender, and keto-friendly, easy to prepare chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and an Italian blend of spices.
With just a few ingredients to make this low-carb asparagus-stuffed chicken recipe, your dinner will be ready in no time. Tired of getting simple chicken breasts? Add a twist to your chicken recipe and fill it with your favorite veggies and cheese.
You can enjoy this stuffed chicken as it is, make some grilled vegetables on the side or use some of your favorite side dish recipes. We’ll mark some side dishes at the end to go along with this. Also, they’ll taste great with a side of brown rice or quinoa.
*How to make a recipe for chicken breast stuffed with Asparagus
+Preheat the oven: We recommend anywhere between 350-400 ° F. For this stuffed chicken recipe we used 400 Fahrenheit.
+Season the chicken: Place the chicken on a clean cutting board and sprinkle with Italian spices, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
+Make a pocket in the chicken: Start by slicing each portion lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to completely cut the road. Start with the thicker upper part of the breast as shown in the how-to video below.
+Chicken stuffing: add 3 springs of asparagus and 2 slices of sun-dried tomatoes to a slice of mozzarella, then roll it to stand inside.
+Cook on a skillet: Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium to high heat. Then add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
+Baked: Finally, bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until it is completely cooked and no longer pink on the inside. Enjoy!
* What do you need :
° Chicken breasts: 4
° Lemon peel: 1 tsp
° salt and pepper
° Asparagus: 12 sticks
° Mozzarella cheese: 3 slices
° garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
° Sweet pepper: 1 teaspoon
° Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
* Instructions :
- At first, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, then slice the chicken breast lengthwise in half, to form an opening in the chicken breasts to place the filling.
- You’ll want to season the inside of the chicken breasts with the lemon rind, salt and pepper. Instantly fill with mozzarella cheese and 3 sticks of asparagus.
- To prevent the filling from running off when cooking, make sure the spout is closed well.
- Then you will get a small bowl and mix in salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika together. Time done, seasoning outside chicken with this blending .
- Make sure to heat the oven pan over a medium heat, then add olive oil and fry the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes on both sides. Finally, put the tray in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, spread the delicious chicken breast stuffed with cheese and asparagus on the serving dishes.