Absolutely delicious !! Makes a pretty good dessert that is loved by everyone !! A new staple in my household !!
– 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
– 3 tablespoons of melted butter
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
– 1 to 1/2 cups of milk
– 1 (1 ounce) package of cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding mix
– 2 pints of fresh strawberries, sliced
1. To start with, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
2. Immediately press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish and please refrigerate while making filling.
3. In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, make sure to beat cream cheese until softened then reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). You may want to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl using a rubber spatula, if necessary.
4. Afterwards, beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
5. Now, you should spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
6. Once done, spread half the strawberries over the filling. Make sure to repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
7. Finally, chill pie in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until set and cold.