Simple and easy BAKED BURRITO CASSEROLE dish that my kiddos LOVE!! I made once for dinner at a small family gathering and everyone said that it was great!
YOU’LL NEED :
– 1 pound of ground beef
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 1 pack of taco seasoning
– 1 can refried beans
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1 pack large flour tortillas
– 2 1/2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink and drain.
3. Add the taco seasoning and refried beans and heat through.
4. In a separate bowl, blend the mushroom soup with the sour cream. Afterwards, make sure you spread half of the soup mixture in the bottom of a baking dish.
5. Add a layer of 3 flour tortillas to the top of the soup mixture. And please cut or tear the tortillas and overlap them.
6. Now, you can spread on a layer of the ground beef mixture and top with about a cup of cheese.
7. Once done, be certain you repeat all of these layers and top with the remaining cheese.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes until cheese is nicely melted. Enjoy!