This crazy casserole dish is somewhere between a loaded Tex-Mex taco and lasagna, and frankly, we can’t get enough of it ! Surprising, & leftovers are even goog .
– 6 cups of corn tortilla chips
– 2 cups of vegetarian chili with beans
– 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
– 2 cups of grated lettuce
– 2 small slices of roma tomatoes (plums) (white) (preferably chopped)
– ½ cup of salsa
– ¼ cup sour cream
* Instructions :
- To prepare this hearty recipe, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9 inch square baking dish, place the chips (at the bottom of course). Pour the chili straight from the can over the chips, then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until chili is bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 to 25 minutes. When cooked, top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in the pan or after serving (if people are fussy).