This rice is a must try recipe !! Ohh..My weakness with the veggies !! Whenever you have chicken in your kitchen, make this rice..It really fits perfectly.
YOU’LL NEED :
– 4 cups of rice, cooked
– 3 tbsps of butter
– 1 onion, diced
– 12 oz of frozen peas and carrots
– ½ cup of soy sauce
– 3 beaten eggs
1. To start with, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet and sauté the onion until tender.
2. Next, please mix in the peas and carrots and heat until thawed and tender.
3. Once done, move the vegetables to one side of the skillet and scramble the eggs in the other side.
4. Now that is scrambled, you can mix the eggs and vegetables together then stir in the soy sauce.
5. Finally, be sure to mix in the rice gradually until well combined.