This homemade fudge brownie recipe baked straight into a pie crust gives you a rich, chocolaty dessert that’s almost too good to be true !! This easy & delicious yet from scratch dessert is the best to make for any chocolate lover, I promise they can’t get over how good it is 🙂
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
– Flour: 3/4 cup
– Regular sugar: 1 cup
– Unsweetened cocoa powder: 1/4 cup, sifted
– Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
– Salt: 1/4 tsp
– Butter: 4 ounces, melted
– Eggs: 2 large, beaten
– Vanilla: 2 teaspoons
– Toasted pecans: 1/2 cup chopped
– Mini marshmallows: 2 handfuls
#For the Frosting:
– Butter: 2 ounces (about 1/4 cup), melted
– Cocoa powder: 1 ounce (about 1/4 cup), sifted
– Evaporated milk: 2 ounces (about 1/4 cup)
– Powdered sugar: 1 cup, sifted (8 ounces)
1. Start you oven to preheat to 350 degrees then butter a 9 inch spring form pan and set aside.
2. Then you’re going to get a bowl and whisk in the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together. You can then beat the butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. You’ll want to add to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. And please stir in the toasted nuts. Once done, go ahead and pour into the prepared pan.
4. Alright now, bake on a middle shelf of the oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, it takes around 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Time done, sprinkle the marshmallows on top. Always remem ber to return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows. Ok, go ahead and remove from the oven and carefully spread the chocolate frosting over top.
6. For the chocolate frosting, get a bowl and mix in everything, beating with an electric whisk until smooth and thick.
7. The last step is to spread on the hot marshmallows then permit it cooled completely. And that’s it, you can cut into wedges to serve.