This fabulous chicken dish is a nice addition to your other favorite chicken recipes…Not only are they very quick to prepare, but they’re swimming in a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy sauce that is perfect for spooning over your favorite starches.!! Just give it a shot, I promise you’ll end up doubling it after you taste it !!
YOU’LL NEED :
° Chicken thighs: 8
° Brown cane sugar: 50g (brown sugar is fine too)
° Chopped garlic : 4 cloves
° Soft butter: 3 tspn to S
° Chopped parsley: 2 TBSP to S
° Honey: 1 TBSP
° Dried oregano: ½ teaspoon dried
° Dried thyme: ¼ teaspoon
° Dried basil: ¼ teaspoon
° Salt or fine salt
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. I always preheat my oven to 200 degrees, then I salt and pepper the chicken thighs.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. You can then add the chicken, skin side down.
4. Immediately sear on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes per side. They should be browned.
5. After that, remove the thighs from the pan and set aside.
6. The rest of the butter should be melted in the pan at this stage. Make sure to add the garlic, stirring regularly, cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Okay now, put out the fire and stir in the brown sugar.
8. And please stir in the honey.
9. You’ll want to add the oregano, thyme and basil and mix well.
10. You’re going to get a baking dish and place in the chicken then sprinkle with brown sugar sauce.
11. After that, you need to place in oven and bake until the chicken is caramelized, it takes around 25 to 30 minutes.
12. The last step is to serve the chicken sprinkled with fresh parsley & ENJOY !!!