This This 5-star cornbread is sweet, moist !! It comes out moist and sweet and perfect picnics, barbeques, and is an absolute must with a bowl of chili !!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
• Cornmeal: 130 gr
• All-purpose flour: 130 gr
• White sugar: 90 gr
• Soft butter: 70 gr
• Eggs: 2 large
• Buttermilk: 1 glass
• Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
• Salt: 1/2 tsp
1. Before you begin, adjust your oven’s temperature at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C), and grease an 8-inch x 8-inch pan.
2. Melt butter in a broad pan, then remove from the heat and stir in some sugar.
3. You’ll want to add the eggs, mixing until it is smooth.
4. Make sure to mix buttermilk with baking soda, stirring into mixture. And please place into casserole dish.
5. Okay now, you can stir in the cornmeal, flour also salt until a well-mixed mixture is obtained.
6. The mixed batter poured into the prepared square pan at this stage.
7. Finally, the dish should be place in the preheated oven and bake for no less than half an hour, or until a toothpick is inserted in the center comes out clean.