IRRESISTABLE dish!! Perfect in the fall and winter
– 3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp butter
– 1 tbsp of brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter)
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
– Pinch ground ginger
– Sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Then, using cooking spray, coat a small baking dish.
3. Next, you should peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
4. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. You can also add more sugar or cinnamon if you want it sweeter. Toss to coat evenly.
5. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes. Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting. Enjoy.