Oooh my word….This Hamburger Soup is a hearty and delicious soup with a rich and tasty broth. The best part is that this simple, everyday soup has all the flavors of a cheeseburger and I promise it’ll become a family favorite.
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 1 lb (450 g) of lean ground beef
– 2 thinly sliced onions
– 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of Olive oil
– 5 cups (1.25 liters) of chicken broth
– 1 can of 398 ml (14 oz) tomatoes, diced
– 1/2 cup (125 ml) of dill pickles, sliced (Better be large pickles)
– 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of Ketchup
– 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of Dijon mustard
– 1 tbsp (15 ml) of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Celery salt
– 3/4 cup (75 g) of short macaroni
– 4 hamburger buns
STEP 1 :
Pick a large saucepan and brown in the meat and onions in the oil over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Once done, make sure to add the rest of the ingredients except the macaroni and breads and mix well. Afterwards, you may want to adduce to a boil and simmer about 16 minutes. And please skim as needed.
STEP 2 :
Immediately add the macaroni. At this point, adduce to a boil still and keep inue cooking for 12 minutes. Salt and pepper.
STEP 3 :
Over high heat toast the buns on each side in a ridged pan. Finally, serve with the soup & ENJOY !!