Forget the store bought . Taste much more delicious than they do when they’re homemade!
If you come to us, you can be sure that you won’t find something: store-bought candy. What some may think is crazy, but it definitely not only helps us to eat less sweets. And these Pecan Sandies are the perfect, easy and delicious cookie recipe to have on hand!
° 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened at cooking temperature.
° 2 C. of all-purpose flour.
° 1 C. From pecans, I roughly chopped them.
° 1/3 C. of sugar.
° 1 tsp vanilla extract.
° 1/2 tsp salt.
° A few tsps of granulated sugar to sprinkle.
– Step 1: Using an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat the butter with 1/3 cup sugar and KOSHER salt in a medium bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
– Step 2: Stir in the vanilla then, at a low level, stir in the all-purpose flour, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl until the dough comes together.
Simply add the pecans and beat until incorporated and lightly broken.
– Step 3: Divided dough in half and shape it into two logs 2 inches thick. Wrapping securely in plastic also refrigerate over-night.
– Step 4: Preheat 350 degrees in oven. Dash 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Work with 1 log at a time and permit other cooled, cut the dough into tiny slices 1/4 inch thick, place them on the baking sheets and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
– Step 5: With the second leg of dough, repeat the same steps.
– Step 6: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the cookies on the edges and on the bottom are lightly golden, changing the baking sheets halfway through cooking.
– Step 7: Permit cookies cooled for a some min on baking sheets, & pass their on a wire rack to cooled totaly .