This Oreo Delight recipe is delicious and incredibly easy to make, requiring only few ingredients, making them the perfect gift, last-minute dessert, or bake sale treat!!
– 1 pkg of regular oreos
– 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
– 1 large pkg of chocolate instant pudding
– 6 T of butter, melted
– 16 oz of cool whip
– 1 c of confectioners’ sugar
– 2 ¾ c of milk
– Crush cookies (Save about 1 c to sprinkle on top)
1. First mix in small bowl remaining crumbs with butter.
2. Into bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan, press crumbs/butter mixture to form crust.
3. Depending on package directions, make chocolate pudding then let it set up in the fridge.
4. Mix in large bowl half cool whip, softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer.
5. Spread the cool whip/cc/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.
6. Once done, spread the pudding over the cool whip layer, then the remaining layer of the cool whip mixture on top of that.
7. Finally, you should refrigerate until ready to serve..ENJOY!!!