With an Oreo crust, a cream cheese layer, a pudding layer, finished with whipped toppings and crushed Oreo cookies, Oreo Delight is a rich and fluffy no-bake dessert. For a summer potluck, it is a cool and refreshing treat.
– 2+3/4 Cup.Of milk.
– 1 PKG.Of regular “Oreos”
– Softened Cream cheese(about 8oz).
– 1 large PKG.Of chocolate instant pudding.
– Cool Whip(About 16oz).
– 1 Cup.Of powdered sugar.
– 6 T.Of melted butter.
– STEP 1- Crush and save about one cup of cookies to sprinkle on top.
– STEP 2- Mix the remaining crumbs in a shallow bowl of honey.
– STEP 3- To build a crust, press crumbs/butter mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan.
– STEP 4- Make chocolate pudding according to package instructions and allow it to be set up in the refrigerator
– STEP 5- Mix half a cold whip, melted cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a big bowl using the electric mixer.
– STEP 6- On top of the Oreo crust, spread the cool whip/cc/sugar mixture.
– STEP 7- On top of that, spread the pudding over the cool whip layer, and the remaining layer of the cool whip mixture. Until ready to serve, store it in the refrigerator.
– TIPS FOR THE RECIPE:
• Make sure you encourage sufficient softening of the cream cheese or it will be lumpy.
• You may use Oreo pudding mix instead of chocolate for more oreo flavor.
• You can keep it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.