Lemon-and-Cheese Cheesecake is a moist spring treat topped with a sweet lemon layer that provides a little bit of sunlight in every bite.
Searching for great Easter dessert recipes doesn’t have to be pointless or stressful if you have this lemon cheesecake and cheese cake in your group. This is not one of your regular lemonade cakes, it is one of the most delicious and delicious cake recipes. It will also likely become one of the most successful Easter recipes.
Once you see how easy this pound cake is, you may want to try a few more flavors. A pound peach cake and orange pound cake are great springtime staples, and a pound pecan cake brings back memories of nostalgia for the porches wrapped around porches covered with scented honeysuckle.
Let’s get started!
° Butter : one & a half cups
° Cream cheese: 8 ounces
° Eggs : 6
° White sugar: 3 cups (granular )
° All-purpose flour: 3 cups
° Lemon extract: 1 tablespoon
* Directions :
- For a start, you should pack 10 cups or frying pan with ghee and sugar or Wilton Cake.
- Directly, set oven temperature to 350 degrees F .
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the butter and cheese until smooth.
- You will need to add sugar and whisk until fluffy (the mixture becomes thinner).
- You can then add one egg at a time, and beat it after each addition.
- Nextly that, slowly adding flour to blending & blend .
- Next, add lemon extract also mixing .
- Finally, You can pour mixture to prepared pan.
- Okay now, bake until the marigold is in between and comes out clean or with “dry” crumbs, about 60 to 70 minutes. Please allow it cooled on a Work Surface for about 15 min before turning it on on a serving tray. Remember to cool down completely on the table before covering it in an airtight container.