The combination of bits of pecans and coconut smothered with a layer of thick marshmallow creme topped with another layer of chocolate fudge frosting infused with more pecans makes the best chocolate brownie type cake you’ll ever tadte. Plus, this termadous cake is so easy to make you don’t even need an electric mixer! Seriousely, once you sink your teeth into this ooey gooey chocolate lovers dream, you will realize what the term “love is blind” is all about! What are waiting for, get these ingredients and follow along.
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– 1 cup butter
– 1/2 cup cocoa
– 2 cups sugar
– 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 dash salt
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups pecans(optional)
– 4 cups mini marshmallows
– 1 (16 ounce) package of sifted powdered sugar
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/3 cup of cocoa
– 1/4 cup of softened butter
1. First, set the temperature of your oven to 350° degrees F and lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan.
2. Pick a medium saucepan and melt in the butter.
3. Next add the cocoa and stir.
4. Then remove from the heat.
5. And please Pour butter mixture into a mixing bowl and add sugar and eggs and mix until blended.
6. You may want to add the vanilla.
9. Make sure to mix in the flour and salt.
10. Stir in the pecans.
11. Okay now put batter into prepared pan and cook for 35 minutes or until done.
12. Once done, remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows.
13. Finally, cool in the pan on a wire rack.
#For the frosting:
All you need to do is combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth. When finished, spread frosting on cooled cake. Plus, you can add more milk in case your frosting is too thick.