These small-batch Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make, super peanut buttery, and SO addictive.
Hey, workweek got you down? You should make these Small-batch Peanut Butter Cookies. Your day will get 97% better immediately. I promise
I love a good peanut butter cookie and these cookies definitely qualify as “good.” Other words used to describe them by taste testers have been, “amazing,” “really really good,” and “my favorite peanut butter cookies ever.” 🙂
But I totally get it. To be honest, I considered keeping the entire batch for myself and not sharing them at all, because these cookies are really good and *really* addictive. They are super peanut buttery and the perfect (or at least my perfect) peanut butter cookie texture where they’re a little soft and crumbly, a little chewy, and with a little extra oven time, a little crunchy.
My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1⁄2cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2cup butter flavor shortening
- 1cup white sugar
- 1cup packed brown sugar
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2cups flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- Cream butter, shortening and sugars. Add the eggs and blend well. Add the peanut butter and vanilla. Add all dry ingredients until well blended.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place 3 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Using a fork, make a crisscross pattern in each cookie.
- Bake at 375º for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. Leave the cookies on the sheets for 5 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.