Easy Eclair Cake, a distinctive and delicious recipe for the sweetest sessions Learn how to prepare an easy cake decoration from my lady’s kitchen
° Water: 1 cup
° Butter: 1 finger (100 g)
° Flour: 1 cup
° Sugar: 1 teaspoon
° Eggs: 4 pieces
° Vanilla: half a teaspoon
° Vanilla ready-made pudding: 1-pack (for filling)
° Milk: 2 cups (for the filling)
° Whipping cream: 12 cup (for the filling)
° Whipping cream: 12 cup (for face)
° Ready-made chocolate sauce: as desired (for face)
How to prepare :
- Put the water and butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and leave them to a boil. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and add the flour and sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs to the mixture (one at a time) with the whisk, then add the vanilla.
- Put the mixture on a square tray and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven and let it cool down completely.
- Mix the ready-made pudding mixture with milk together, then add the whipped cream and spread the mixture over the cooled baked cake.
- Decorate the face with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce