This wonderful baked chicken recipe is baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever.I just made this and it was extraordinary that my kids and husband (who judge every meal harshly as if I’m a chef) could not stop raving LOL !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Chicken breasts: 900 gr (you should remove the skin and bones before)
– Shredded Parmesan Cheese: 2 cups
– Salted Butter: 1 stick and half
– Egg: 1 (large)
– Water: 1 tabelspoon
– Olive Oil: 3 teaspoons
– Minced Garlic: 1 teaspoon
– Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
– Black Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Start by slicing each breast to roughly 1/2-inch thick.
2. Immediately beat together a large egg with warm water until it has been incorporated.
3. You’ll want to add the garlic, sea salt, and black pepper to the mixture and whisk well.
4. Put the parmesan cheese in another large bowl.
5. Coat each piece of chicken with the egg mixture, and please let the excess egg to be freely trickled.
6. Place the chicken pieces in the parmesan and not to forget scatter on top of them more parmesan.
7. After that, you may want to push softly on the other side, then repeat and turn. Make sure to shakes the excess off then repeat the remaining chicken.
8. In a broad skillet over high heat, place the butter and oil.
9. Place the chicken and when the sides turn brown, move after a few minutes.
10. You can gently push the spatula, then turn it over and do not move it again until it is browned.
11. The last step is to push it gently to the smelly dish with a spatula. Serve & ENJOY !!!!