Ideal for evenings with friends, this simple and easy to prepare pepperoni and mozzarella bread will delight all taste buds!
* Ingredients :
° 1 egg
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
° 1/2 tablespoon of dried onion
° 1/2 tablespoon of dried oregano
° 450 g of pizza dough
° 200 g pepperoni
° 250 g of fresh mozzarella
° 170 g of grated mozzarella
* Steps :
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough so that it is as rectangular as possible.
- Next, brush the dough with olive oil using a brush.
- Mix the dry spices and sprinkle them evenly over the dough.
- Place a layer of pepperoni with 3 or 4 pieces spread across the width.