Looks great and crispy delicious !! These recipe took me back to my childhood, at my Grandmothers house. Defenitely a staple in my householde now.
– 4 cups of cold mash potatoes
– 5 slices of bacon
– 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 large eggs, well beaten
– 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
1. In the beginning, take a large, deep skillet and place in the bacon and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until evenly browned and crisp.
2. Afterwards, remove the bacon slices, crumble; set aside. And please allow the bacon drippings in the skillet.
3. Then pick a bowl and mix in mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together
4. Now you can stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
5. Once done, form the mixture into 8 patties.
6. At this point, heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, pan-fry the patties in the drippings for 4 minutes per side, or until crisp on each side.