This easy amazing homemade fruit dip recipe is ideal for all occasion sweet snacking !! It’s a terrific addition to the menu for family meals, gatherings, picnics, it’s sure to become a go-to recipe for a quick treat in a hurry !!
– Cream cheese: 1 (8 ounce) packages
– Marshmallow creme: 1/2 cup
– Pineapple juice: 1 cup
– Fruits of your choice (like apples or strawberries or bananas or peaches or nectarines or plum, etc)
METHOD OF WORK :
1. To begin with, blend together cream cheese and marshmallow crème in mixer.
2. You’ll want to add (slowly) ¼ cup of juice and mix until well blended.
3. Once blended, go ahead and cover and chill.
4. Fruit needs to be cut up into bite size pieces at this stage.
5. Ok now make sure to dip the bananas and apples into the remaining pineapple juice. This is the key to prevent the fruit from browning.
6. And that’s it, you can arrange fruit on a platter around the dip to serve.