If you’re mushrooms lover then there’s no doubt that you will love these garlic mushrooms! makes a side dish or an easy appetizer in about 15 minutes !!
– 1 pound of fresh mushroom, halved
– 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
– 1/8 tsp of table salt (or to taste)
– 1/8 tsp black pepper
– 1 medium garlic clove, minced or pressed
– 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme, minced
– 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a single layer on a large jelly roll pan, arrange mushrooms and coat with cooking spray then season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
3. In a large bowl, place garlic and thyme . Place mushrooms, once done cooking, in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again. Finally, you should yield about 1 cup per serving.