This is an easy, comforting mac and cheese recipe!! Yep, ready in about 30 minutes.
– 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
– 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
– 1 cup colby cheese shredded
– 3 tbsp butter
– 2 and 3/4 cup half and half
– 15 oz can of Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
– 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
– 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
1. To begin, combine the half and half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it’s nice and smooth.
2. Next, sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix.
3. Pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture.
4. Mix until well incorporated.
5. Use the remaining shredded cheese to top off.
6. Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low.
7. Let cook for 3 hours. Serve and enjoy!