Cleaning the house is not easy, it is a difficult daily task for the housewife. But with the use of some tools and tools, this task can get easier. There are many materials available for cleaning surfaces, but they may not be very effective. You can replace most of these
Commercial ingredients for a baking soda and vinegar solution for an inexpensive and effective cleaning Liquid. When you mix both vinegar and baking soda, you get a great combination that helps
To clean different surfaces without any side effects or damages. Just follow and let us know what you think.
1 – Clean the inside of the oven
Make a thick paste that uses a ratio of 3: 1 baking soda and some specific water Quantities vary based on the size of your oven and the amount of grease you are trying to produce Abstract . Take out the oven racks, soak them in dishwasher liquid, and spray them as well
Let’s sit down for a day. Time the baking soda is served The amount of time you need, sweep Remove it with paper towels or rags, and wet them as needed.
2 – A dirty toilet bowl!
Baking soda can help flush toilet bowls. Use 1 cup of baking soda and 5 drops of baking soda Imported oil drops. Let sit for 16 minutes. Then sweep the toilet with the brush. Spree for Sowell obtained.
3 – Clean the dirty stove
There’s a reason the following recipe based on baking soda is popular with organic craft owners: It is Works.
- Wipe off the glass burner cleaner with vinegar.
- Sprinkling baking soda on stove top.
- Moisten a bath towel with hot water and cover it with baking soda. Let sit for about 16 minutes.
- Rub with the towel so that you do not leave the baking soda behind.
- Polishing with a microber cloth.
4- Cleaning dirty stove grates
Don’t like oil and grease from stove grates ? do not worry . Baking soda here!
- Make a thick paste with baking soda and a little water.
- Cover the burners with putty and leave them for 21 minutes
- Use the brush, rinse well.
5 – Clean the oven cover with oil
With just a little bit of potential, bring on a greasy oven hood that looks and feels like new. The steering is baking soda and
Boiling water .
- Removing filter from hood.
- Fill a basin or bucket with boiling water.
- Dilute 1/4 cup of baking soda and dish soap in hot water.
- The slopes are steep in the water, including they are covered. Leave it to soak for 17 minutes.
- Scrub the filtrate with scrub.